Jacket specification and construction
- Toughness powered with 1.2 to 1.3mm to resist the abrasions and sustain the substance.
- YKK zippers added at front, sleeves and cuffs.
- CE approved inserted carbon external introduced at shoulders and elbows.
- Suit reinforced with embroidered or printed logos as showed in the picture.
- Suit features professional patch work.
- Dense stitching elevates the safety factor further.
- Cordura used to increase the stretch under sleeves.
- Protection uplifted with CE approved detachable spine protectors.
- Shoulders and elbows secured with CE approved detachable thickest armors.
- Inner side tailored with polyester mesh lining.
- Safety enhanced at shoulders and elbows with CE approved PU protections.
- CE approved detachable aerodynamic hump as an additional feature marked out for the extensive safety.
- Broad stitching pattern showcases the saturated safety.
- Leather options include buffalo, cow and kangaroo
- Sizes vary with slim, regular and relax.
- Customized colors and designs are available for both men and women.
- Add the coveted lining material.
- You can remove the mesh lining material.
- Add or remove the printing or patching.
- Perforated and non-perforated leather panels are available.