Gloves specification and construction
Repsol Honda Gloves are the racing leather gloves which are made from semi-aniline leather,
Padded for console and security, full-grain leather construction, carbon
Kevlar knuckle protection, velcro cuff at the wrist.
BMW Motorrad Motorcycle leather Racing Gloves made directed with Premium
quality material to prove the full-fledged safety of the bikers. It was intended
to maintain their love for the biking on the track. The Key features of motorcycle
racing gloves are top grain leather and CE approved accessories that complemented
with other genuine material to accomplish the safety.
- Constructed from supple and strong full-grain kangaroo and cow leather for superior performance.
Pre-shaped leather on finger and thumb for superior feel.
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm.
- Printed logos.
- Lateral leather accordion insert gives greater range of movement to backhand area.
- Race gloves are safety stitched with high strength nylon thread.
- Velcro strap wrist closures, prevents undesired removal in case of fall.
Tightening Straps & Adjustable Cuffs Straps